I talk a lot. I don’t always think enough. I read a lot but not as much as I’d like. The same goes for writing.
I’m Lorna, I’m 27 at the time of writing, though I’m sure I’ll forget to update this page for a long time. Most of what I post will be about my activities in the RMT Union or my take on what’s happening around me.
In the RMT, I’m a Branch Secretary, a health & safety rep, regional training officer and sit on the Young Member and the LGBT advisory committees. I do too much, but it doesn’t feel like enough.
I’m a member of The Green Party and I’m standing for election, just so that’s out there, but I won’t hold it against you if your beliefs lie elsewhere, as long as you afford me the same respect.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a brilliant writer.
- Tomorrow's video should be an interesting edit... https://t.co/GBaiWzbySX 12 hours ago
- The snow tried to ruin my day. Did I let it? Did I... youtu.be/U2JQby5Ctyw https://t.co/3eF7peUXDC 16 hours ago
- Dinner reservation in 25 minutes. Naturally I'm eating biscuits on a train 30 minutes away 17 hours ago
- I'm back in London and of course something's broken on the #narrowboat latest video now live youtu.be/cv6ompcxuKg https://t.co/P8i4SpbZLk 1 day ago
- RT @Rollinintheseat: Luke Skywalker: "May the force be with you." Catholic: "And also with you." 2 days ago