I talk a lot. I don’t always think enough. I read a lot but not as much as I’d like. The same goes for writing.
I’m Lorna, I’m 27 at the time of writing, though I’m sure I’ll forget to update this page for a long time. Most of what I post will be about my activities in the RMT Union or my take on what’s happening around me.
In the RMT, I’m a Branch Secretary, a health & safety rep, regional training officer and sit on the Young Member and the LGBT advisory committees. I do too much, but it doesn’t feel like enough.
I’m a member of The Green Party and I’m standing for election, just so that’s out there, but I won’t hold it against you if your beliefs lie elsewhere, as long as you afford me the same respect.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a brilliant writer.
- It’s gonna be a loooooong day. With a chief brown-noser 🙄 6 hours ago
- @harrijones @CruisingTheCut Definitely the pyjamas 1 day ago
- @CruisingTheCut I’m imagining you in pink pyjamas with fluffy slippers and a teddy bear 1 day ago
- @CruisingTheCut Are you naked again? 1 day ago
- @newgirllbianca It’s the thing you’ll get the most praise or criticism for. And that brings us on nicely to: be prepared for the comments 3 days ago