I talk a lot. I don’t always think enough. I read a lot but not as much as I’d like. The same goes for writing.
I’m Lorna, I’m 27 at the time of writing, though I’m sure I’ll forget to update this page for a long time. Most of what I post will be about my activities in the RMT Union or my take on what’s happening around me.
In the RMT, I’m a Branch Secretary, a health & safety rep, regional training officer and sit on the Young Member and the LGBT advisory committees. I do too much, but it doesn’t feel like enough.
I’m a member of The Green Party and I’m standing for election, just so that’s out there, but I won’t hold it against you if your beliefs lie elsewhere, as long as you afford me the same respect.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a brilliant writer.
- @cashmoney_chris twitter.com/swami2005/stat… 10 hours ago
- @CruisingTheCut @NarrowDreams @LucyGoesDating That sounds rather romantic 💖 11 hours ago
- @CruisingTheCut @NarrowDreams @LucyGoesDating Not all women 11 hours ago
- RT @forest_fr1ends: - sorry lady huxley, i’ve tried greasing the nipples on the thrust injector but it’s penetrated the flange. - i’m horny… 11 hours ago
- @NarrowDreams @CruisingTheCut @LucyGoesDating And if a woman is to-the-point most men don't like that or think we're playing games 11 hours ago