I talk a lot. I don’t always think enough. I read a lot but not as much as I’d like. The same goes for writing.
I’m Lorna, I’m 27 at the time of writing, though I’m sure I’ll forget to update this page for a long time. Most of what I post will be about my activities in the RMT Union or my take on what’s happening around me.
In the RMT, I’m a Branch Secretary, a health & safety rep, regional training officer and sit on the Young Member and the LGBT advisory committees. I do too much, but it doesn’t feel like enough.
I’m a member of The Green Party and I’m standing for election, just so that’s out there, but I won’t hold it against you if your beliefs lie elsewhere, as long as you afford me the same respect.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a brilliant writer.
- Said to cat sitter "don't tell me if Monty dies whilst I'm away" photo evidence proves he's very much still alive a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- RT @tigersgoroooar: hate when the barista asks "do you want whipped cream?" it feels there are only two answers: "yes please, i'm fat." or… 8 hours ago
- @chrisMU19 No. It was expressly banned 😊 9 hours ago
- I was very lucky today to speak at the @ETF_Europe #LBGT meeting about what we're doing in @RMTLGBT https://t.co/7oxOjl8iWv 9 hours ago
- RT @WipeHomophobia: https://t.co/Tpr3rqf0AF 14 hours ago