I talk a lot. I don’t always think enough. I read a lot but not as much as I’d like. The same goes for writing.
I’m Lorna, I’m 27 at the time of writing, though I’m sure I’ll forget to update this page for a long time. Most of what I post will be about my activities in the RMT Union or my take on what’s happening around me.
In the RMT, I’m a Branch Secretary, a health & safety rep, regional training officer and sit on the Young Member and the LGBT advisory committees. I do too much, but it doesn’t feel like enough.
I’m a member of The Green Party and I’m standing for election, just so that’s out there, but I won’t hold it against you if your beliefs lie elsewhere, as long as you afford me the same respect.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a brilliant writer.
- @itzzkait On my fingering finger https://t.co/3u4UTxDb26 21 hours ago
- @CruisingTheCut @CivEngSue My work partner has a first name for his surname and he gets it all the time, especially… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @CivEngSue 😂😂🤦🏻♀️ 1 day ago
- How tf can someone send me an email (firstname.surname@companyname) and stilll call me Laura?! Ffs 😩 1 day ago
- I had a dream that a hedgehog came to live with me so obvs now I'm googling 'pet hedgehog' and it's the most urgent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago