I talk a lot. I don’t always think enough. I read a lot but not as much as I’d like. The same goes for writing.
I’m Lorna, I’m 27 at the time of writing, though I’m sure I’ll forget to update this page for a long time. Most of what I post will be about my activities in the RMT Union or my take on what’s happening around me.
In the RMT, I’m a Branch Secretary, a health & safety rep, regional training officer and sit on the Young Member and the LGBT advisory committees. I do too much, but it doesn’t feel like enough.
I’m a member of The Green Party and I’m standing for election, just so that’s out there, but I won’t hold it against you if your beliefs lie elsewhere, as long as you afford me the same respect.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a brilliant writer.
- RT @A_Trollworthy: @Carterface_ Moaning about Grenfell residents getting 'luxury' flats is like complaining about disabled people getting l… 54 minutes ago
- RT @Carterface_: Nah, shouldn't have bothered really, should've just had your home burnt down & life torn apart overnight as a result of go… 57 minutes ago
- @sarahruss91 Nope. Food before boys all the time 1 hour ago
- @Kryfold_Sky @CruisingTheCut No way! White rice is amazeballs by itself 1 hour ago
- @StephenParry80 I'm glad you're alive. You're great 2 hours ago